gives a list of Katz centralities for the vertices in the graph g and weight α.
gives a list of Katz centralities using weight α and initial centralities β.
uses rules to specify the graph g.
- KatzCentrality gives a list of centralities that satisfy , where is the adjacency matrix of g.
- If β is a scalar, it is taken to mean .
- KatzCentrality[g,α] is equivalent to KatzCentrality[g,α,1].
- The option WorkingPrecision->p can be used to control the precision used in internal computations.
- KatzCentrality works with undirected graphs, directed graphs, multigraphs, and mixed graphs.