gives the least common multiple of the ni.
- Integer mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- LCM works with ordinary and Gaussian integers.
- LCM works not only with integers but also with rational numbers, both real and complex.
- For rational numbers ri, LCM[r1,r2,…] gives the least rational number r for which all the r/ri are integers.
- LCM automatically threads over lists.
- LCM has attributes Flat and Orderless.
Introduced in 1988
(1.0)| Updated in 1999