- MenuSortingValue takes an integer from 0 to 32000, or the value None.
- Lower values of MenuSortingValue result in a positioning closer to the beginning of the menu.
- Items which have equivalent MenuSortingValue values will be alphabetized.
- In some menus, groups of items with different MenuSortingValue values will automatically have a Delimiter introduced between them.
- MenuSortingValue applied to a StyleData cell determines where that style will appear in the Format ▶ Style menu.
- A MenuSortingValue applied to a StyleData cell is not inherited by styles which inherit from that style, unlike most other StyleData options.
- The built-in Wolfram System reserved range is 1000-2000.
Basic Examples (1)
Create a style definition for the cell style "MyTitle" with a MenuSortingValue of 2010 and reformat the cell:MyTitle
Introduced in 2010