BUILT-IN WOLFRAM LANGUAGE SYMBOL
- MenuSortingValue takes an integer from to , or the value None.
- Lower values of MenuSortingValue result in a positioning closer to the beginning of the menu.
- Items which have equivalent MenuSortingValue values will be alphabetized.
- In some menus, groups of items with different MenuSortingValue values will automatically have a Delimiter introduced between them.
- MenuSortingValue applied to a StyleData cell determines where that style will appear in the Format ▶ Style menu.
- A MenuSortingValue applied to a StyleData cell is not inherited by styles which inherit from that style, unlike most other StyleData options.
- The built-in Wolfram System reserved range is 1000-2000.
Introduced in 2010