gives the list of all monomials in the polynomial poly.
gives the list of monomials with respect to the variables in poly.
puts the monomials in the specified order.
- MonomialList works whether or not poly is explicitly given in expanded form.
- MonomialList[poly] is equivalent to MonomialList[poly,Variables[poly]].
- Possible settings for order are , , , , , , or an explicit weight matrix.
- Monomials are sorted on the basis of their exponent vectors with respect to the variables .
- corresponds to applying Sort to the list of exponent vectors.
- gives the reverse of , and is the default for MonomialList.
- sorts first with respect to total degree, then by using the ordering defined by .
- sorts first with respect to total degree, then in the negative lexicographic order by starting from the last variable.
- and sort from lower to higher total degree.
- An explicit weight matrix w defines an ordering given by ordering of the , where the are the exponent vectors.
- MonomialList[poly,vars,Modulus->m] computes the coefficients modulo m.
- MonomialList[poly,All,order] is equivalent to MonomialList[poly,Variables[poly],order].
Introduced in 2008