represents a net in which net is applied n times to the input.
Details and Options
- NetFoldOperator[net,n] accepts a single input tensor s0 and produces an output tensor sn, computed by applying net repeatedly to si-1 to compute si .
- In NetNestOperator[net,n], net should take exactly one input and produce exactly one output. The input and output must be of the same dimensions.
- NetNestOperator exposes the following ports for use in NetGraph etc.:
"Input" the initial state s0 "Output" the final state sn
- If net contains trainable parameters, the same parameters are used for every application of net to the input.
- If net has no trainable parameters, NetNestOperator[net,n] is equivalent to a NetChain containing n copies of net.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (1)
Create a net that applies a LinearLayer 10 times:
Neat Examples (1)
Introduced in 2017