represents a parallelepiped with origin p and directions vi.
- Parallelepiped is also known as parallelogram, rhombohedron, and parallelotope.
- Parallelepiped can be used as a geometric region and graphics primitive.
- Parallelepiped represents , where the vectors vi have to be linearly independent.
- Parallelepiped can be used in Graphics and Graphics3D.
- In graphics, the point p and vectors vi can be Scaled and Dynamic expressions.
- Graphics rendering is affected by directives such as FaceForm, EdgeForm, Opacity, and color.
Introduced in 2014