BUILT-IN WOLFRAM LANGUAGE SYMBOL
gives measurements associated with the property prop when predictor is evaluated on testset.
- The predictor is typically a PredictorFunction object as generated by Predict.
- The following properties can be measured:
|"ComparisonPlot"||plot of predicted values versus test values |
|"LogLikelihood"||log-likelihood of the model given the test data|
|"LogLikelihoodRate"||average log-likelihood per test example|
|"MeanDeviation"||mean absolute value of the residuals|
|"MeanSquare"||mean square of the residuals|
|"Properties"||list of measurement properties available|
|"RejectionRate"||fraction of examples predicted as Indeterminate|
|"Residuals"||list of differences between predicted and test values|
|"ResidualPlot"||plot of the residuals|
|"ResidualHistogram"||histogram of residuals|
|"StandardDeviation"||root mean square of the residuals|
- PredictorMeasurements[…,opts] specifies that the predictor should use the options opts when applied to the test set. Possible options are as given in PredictorFunction.
- PredictorMeasurementsObject[…][prop] can be used to look up prop from a PredictorMeasurementsObject. When repeated property lookups are required, this is typically more efficient.
- PredictorMeasurementsObject[…][prop,opts] specifies that the predictor should use the options opts when applied to the test set. It supersedes options given to PredictorMeasurements.
- Test examples classified as Indeterminate will be discarded when measuring properties , , , , , and .
Define a training set and a test set:
Create a predictor with the training set:
Visualize the residual values:
Compute the root mean square of the residuals:
Generate a PredictorMeasurementsObject of the predictor with the test set:
Perform the previous measurements using the PredictorMeasurementsObject:
Introduced in 2014