represents an object whose value in a Dynamic should be refreshed at times specified by the options opts.
Details and Options
- The following options can be given:
TrackedSymbols Automatic symbols whose changes trigger an update UpdateInterval Infinity time interval at which to do updates
- When Refresh[expr,opts] is evaluated inside a Dynamic, it gives the current value of expr, then specifies criteria for when the Dynamic should be updated.
- When one Refresh appears inside another, the innermost Refresh takes precedence.
- Refresh[expr] resets automatic updating even if it appears inside Refresh[…,None].
- The setting UpdateInterval->t specifies that updating should be done at least every t seconds.
- Refresh has attribute HoldFirst.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2007