includes only the response record elements elemi.
- ResponseForm[expr,"fmt",…] is equivalent to ExportForm[EvaluationData[expr,…],"fmt"].
- By default, the elements included in the response record are:
"Result" the result of processing expr "Success" whether the evaluation is considered successful
- Typical formats include:
None give a response containing only the result "JSON" record in JSON format "XML" record in XML format "HTML" record in HTML format suitable for display "WL" record in Wolfram Language form as text
- The format specified by ResponseForm takes precedence over a response form setting given in APIFunction, FormFunction, etc.
- The format specified by ResponseForm cannot be overridden by parameters given in the URL used to call an APIFunction etc.
- ResponseForm has attribute HoldFirst.
Introduced in 2014