- RuntimeAttributes applies to the execution of the compiled function.
- A possible setting for RuntimeAttributes is Listable.
- RuntimeAttributes->Listable is effectively equivalent to the Listable attribute of the built-in function.
- If a compiled function with Listable attribute matches its argument specification, it will run in the normal way.
- If a compiled function with Listable attribute receives any arguments with higher rank than specified, the function will thread over these arguments.
If there is a branch, listability needs a function to be defined, as shown below using Function:
Introduced in 2010