represents a spatial distribution for graphs with n vertices uniformly distributed over the unit square and edges between vertices that are at distance at most r.
represents a spatial distribution for graphs with vertices uniformly distributed over the d-dimensional unit square.
represents a spatial distribution for graphs with vertices distributed according to the probability distribution dist.
Details and Options
- SpatialGraphDistribution[n,r] is equivalent to SpatialGraphDistribution[n,r,2].
- The probability distribution dist can be any symbolic probability distribution specification.
- SpatialGraphDistribution by default effectively uses the Euclidean distance function EuclideanDistance.
- The following option can be given:
DistanceFunction Automatic the distance metric to use
- SpatialGraphDistribution can be used with such functions as RandomGraph.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
Probability density functions of the EdgeCount: