replaces the characters at positions m through n in by .
inserts copies of at several positions.
replaces characters at positions through in by .
- StringReplacePart uses position specifications in the form returned by StringPosition. »
- When a list of is given, its length must be the same as the length of the list of positions. »
- When multiple positions are given, all refer to the original , before any replacements have been done.
- StringReplacePart[s,"",…] can be used to delete substrings. »
- StringReplacePart[new,part][old] is equivalent to StringReplacePart[old,new,part].