creates a new cell in the current notebook with the specified style, and prints expr into it.
uses the default style for the current notebook.
- StylePrint creates a new cell immediately after the cell that is currently being evaluated.
- StylePrint[expr,"style",opts] can be used to specify options for the cell that is created.
- StylePrint is a special case of NotebookWrite.
- With a text‐based front end, StylePrint does the same thing as Print.
- Cells generated by StylePrint by default have GeneratedCell->True and CellAutoOverwrite->True.
- StylePrint[expr,"style"] generates a whole cell with the specified style; Print[Style[expr,"style"]] generates a cell with the default style but containing a StyleBox object.
Introduced in 1996
(3.0)| Updated in 2003