is a low-level representation of boxes to be shown with the specified option settings.
uses the option setting for the specified style in the current notebook.
- StyleBox is the low-level representation of Style. Except for low-level notebook expression manipulation, StyleBox should not need to be used directly.
- You can use any option that is documented to apply at the style level. This includes font options such as FontSize, FontWeight, FontSlant, FontFamily, FontColor, and Background in StyleBox.
- The following additional options can be given:
ShowContents True whether to make boxes visible or just leave space for them StripOnInput True whether to strip the FrameBox wrapper on evaluation
- In StandardForm and InputForm input, StyleBox is by default ignored, so that StyleBox[box,spec] is interpreted just as box would be.
- When StyleBox objects are nested, the options of the innermost one control the display of particular boxes.
- In StandardForm, explicit StyleBox objects are output literally. You can use DisplayForm to see the display form of such objects.
Use SpanMaxSize to allow braces to grow to the full size: