prints as a version of expr.
- TeXForm produces AMS-La‐compatible output.
- TeXForm acts as a "wrapper", which affects printing, but not evaluation.
- TeXForm translates standard mathematical functions and operations.
- TeXForm[expr] is equivalent to TeXForm[TraditionalForm[expr]]. TeXForm[StandardForm[expr]] can be used to get StandardForm output. »
- Symbols with names like alpha and ALPHA that correspond to symbols are translated into their corresponding symbols. »
- Following standard mathematical conventions, single‐character symbol names are given in italic font, while multiple character names are given in roman font.
- Wolfram Language special characters are translated whenever possible to their equivalents.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 1988
(1.0)| Updated in 2004