gives a report of the results of the verification tests testi.
runs tests from a file, returning an analysis of the completed test run.
Details and Options
- TestReport returns a TestReportObject.
- TestReport handles both plain text Wolfram Language files and notebooks that use the Testing Notebook framework.
- CreateNotebook["Testing"] opens a blank notebook set up to use the Testing Notebook framework.
- TestReport has the following options, which are applied to each VerificationTest it runs:
MemoryConstraint Infinity memory (in bytes) each test is allowed to use SameTest SameQ function to compare actual and expected outputs TimeConstraint Infinity time (in seconds) each test is allowed to use
- TestReport[File["file"]] is also supported.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2014