prints all expressions used in the evaluation of expr.
includes only those expressions which match form.
includes all evaluations which use transformation rules associated with the symbol s.
- TracePrint indents its output in correspondence with the nesting levels for lists generated by Trace.
- The indentation is done using the print form defined for the object Indent[d].
- TracePrint prints the forms of expressions before any of their elements are evaluated.
- TracePrint does not support the TraceBackward option of Trace.
- TracePrint yields only the forward part of the output specified by the option setting TraceAbove->All.
- TracePrint[expr] returns the result of evaluating expr.
Introduced in 1991