writes the expressions in sequence, followed by a newline, to the specified output channel.
- The output channel can be a single file or pipe, or a list of them, each specified by a string giving its name, or by an OutputStream object.
- Write is a low-level Wolfram Language output function. Functions like Print and Message are defined in terms of it.
- If any of the specified files or pipes are not already open, Write calls OpenWrite to open them.
- Write does not close files and pipes after it finishes writing to them.
- By default, Write generates output in the form specified by the setting of the FormatType option for the output stream used.
Introduced in 1988