MLGetReal128Array has been replaced by WSGetReal128Array.
- The array a is laid out in memory like a C array declared as mlextended_double a[m][n]….
- heads gives a list of character strings corresponding to the names of symbols that appear as heads at each level in the array.
- MLGetReal128Array() allocates memory which must be disowned by calling MLReleaseReal128Array(). If MLGetReal128Array() fails and the function's return value indicates an error, do not call MLReleaseReal128Array()on the contents of a.
- MLGetReal128Array() returns immutable data.
- MLGetReal128Array() returns 0 in the event of an error, and a nonzero value if the function succeeds.
- Use MLError() to retrieve the error code if MLGetReal128Array() fails.
- MLGetReal128Array() is declared in the MathLink header file mathlink.h.
Basic Examples (1)
/* read an array of extended-precision floating-point numbers from a link */
void f(MLINK lp)
if(! MLGetReal128Array(lp, &data, &dims, &heads, &d))
/* unable to read the array of numbers from lp */
/* ... */
MLReleaseReal128Array(lp, data, dims, heads, d);