WOLFRAM LANGUAGE IMPORT/EXPORT FORMAT
SVG (.svg, .svgz)
- Export supports SVG versions 1.0 and 1.1.
- The Wolfram Language exports static SVG graphics.
■ MIME type: image/svg+xml
■ SVG vector graphics format.
■ Intended for two-dimensional vector graphics on the web.
■ Partially supported by several web browsers and browser plugins.
■ SVG is an acronym for Scalable Vector Graphics.
■ Can represent static and animated graphics.
■ Supports RGB color with an optional alpha channel.
■ Developed by the W3C SVG Working Group since 1998.
- Export["file.svg",expr] exports text or vector graphics to SVG.
- Export["file.svg",expr,elem] creates an SVG file by treating expr as specifying element elem.
- The export format can be explicitly specified with the command Export["file",expr,"SVG"].
- See the reference pages for full general information on Export.
- ExportString supports the SVG format.
- Data representation element:
|"Graphics"||arbitrary 2D graphics|
- Export uses the element by default.
Export vector graphics to SVG:
This converts formatted text to the SVG format:
Export a function plot to SVG:
Show SVG data created by the Wolfram Language:
Introduced in 2003
| Updated in 2007