exports expr to a new anonymous cloud object in the specified format.
exports to a cloud object at a given URI.
Details and Options
- CloudExport exports raw content to cloud objects. Unlike CloudDeploy, it does not set up active executable structures in the cloud.
- CloudExport returns the cloud object to which it saves.
- CloudExport allows the same options as CloudObject.
- CloudExport[expr,"format",URL["uri"]] is also supported.
- To copy an existing local file to the cloud, use CopyFile.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2014