makes a public copy of the current document.
makes a public copy of the cloud object obj.
deploys an expression to the cloud and makes it public.
Details and Options
- CloudPublish adds All Automatic to the permissions for the published cloud object.
- CloudPublish returns the CloudObject that it made public.
- CloudPublish has option Permissions, which allows arbitrary permissions to be set.
- If not run in the cloud, CloudPublish first deploys the current document to the cloud.
- CloudPublish also supports the following options:
CloudBase Automatic cloud to which to publish Permissions Automatic permissions for the published object
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2015