GCD[n1, n2, ...]
gives the greatest common divisor of the .
- Integer mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- GCD works with ordinary and Gaussian integers.
- GCD works not only with integers but also rational numbers, both real and complex.
- For rational numbers , GCD[r1, r2, ...] gives the greatest rational number r for which all the are integers.
- GCD has attributes Flat and Orderless.
- GCD automatically threads over lists.
New in 1 | Last modified in 4