returns an n×n Hadamard matrix.
- Each entry of the Hadamard matrix is by default defined as , where , is the bit in the binary representation of the integer , and .
- Rows or columns of the HadamardMatrix are basis sequences of the discrete Hadamard transform.
- A Hadamard matrix is its own inverse.
- HadamardMatrix takes an option . Sequency is the number of zero crossings of the Hadamard basis sequences. The default is "SequencyOrdered"->True where the sequency increases with row or column index. With "SequencyOrdered"->False, .
- HadamardMatrix[..., WorkingPrecision->p] gives a matrix with entries of precision p.
New in 9