returns a version of that is aligned with .
- ImageAlign[image1, image2] finds a transformation of that registers it with and returns the result of applying this transformation to .
- The resulting image has the same dimensions as .
- ImageAlign can take a option. Possible transformations in order of increasing complexity:
"Translation" translation only "Rigid" translation and rotation "Similarity" translation, rotation, and scaling "Affine" linear transformation and translation "Perspective" linear fractional transformation
- With the default setting "Transformation"->Automatic, ImageAlign attempts to find the simplest possible transformation.
- ImageAlign also takes a Background option.
New in 8