gives an image in which each pixel is the absolute difference of the corresponding pixels in and .
- The images and must have the same dimensions.
- ImageDifference works with arbitrary single-channel or multi-channel images.
- If or is a single-channel image, the absolute difference is computed from each channel of the other image in ImageDifference[image1, image2].
- If and are both multichannel images, the values in each channel are compared separately.
- ImageDifference[image1, image2] gives an image with the largest type of either or .
- For binary images, ImageDifference effectively finds the logical XOR of pixel values.
New in 8