gives the inverse Jacobi elliptic function .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- gives the value of for which .
- InverseJacobiNC has branch cut discontinuities in the complex plane with branch points at and infinity, and in the complex m plane with branch points at and infinity.
- The inverse Jacobi elliptic functions are related to elliptic integrals.
- For certain special arguments, InverseJacobiNC automatically evaluates to exact values.
- InverseJacobiNC can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- InverseJacobiNC automatically threads over lists.
New in 1