LCM[n1, n2, ...]
gives the least common multiple of the .
- Integer mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- LCM works with ordinary and Gaussian integers.
- LCM works not only with integers but also with rational numbers, both real and complex.
- For rational numbers , LCM[r1, r2, ...] gives the least rational number r for which all the are integers.
- LCM automatically threads over lists.
- LCM has attributes Flat and Orderless.
New in 1 | Last modified in 4