converts expr to a normal expression, from a variety of special forms.
- Normal[expr] converts SparseArray objects into ordinary arrays.
- Normal[expr] converts a power series to a normal expression by truncating higher-order terms.
- Normal[expr] converts GraphicsComplex objects into ordinary lists of graphics primitives and directives.
- Normal[expr] converts RootSum objects into explicit sums involving Root objects.
- When additional "data types" are introduced, Normal should be defined to convert them, when possible, to normal expressions.
New in 1 | Last modified in 6