gives a list of page-rank centralities for the vertices in the graph g and weight .
PageRankCentrality[g, , ]
gives a list of page-rank centralities, using weight and initial centralities .
- PageRankCentrality gives a list of centralities that are solutions to , where is the adjacency matrix of g and is the diagonal matrix consisting of , where is the out-degree of the vertex. »
- If is a scalar, it is taken to mean .
- PageRankCentrality[g, ] is equivalent to PageRankCentrality[g, , 1/VertexCount[g]].
- Page-rank centralities are normalized.
- The option WorkingPrecision->p can be used to control the precision used in internal computations.
New in 8 | Last modified in 9