represents a Poisson process with rate .
- PoissonProcess is a continuous-time and discrete-state random process.
- PoissonProcess at time t is the number of events in the interval to t.
- The number of events in the interval to t follows PoissonDistribution[ t].
- The times between events are independent and follow ExponentialDistribution.
- PoissonProcess allows to be any positive real number.
- PoissonProcess can be used with such functions as Mean, PDF, Probability, and RandomFunction.
New in 9