prints expr as output.
- In a notebook, Print generates a cell with style .
- Print can print any expression, including graphics and dynamic objects.
- Print[expr1, expr2, ...] prints concatenated together, effectively using Row. »
- With a text-based interface, Print ends its output with a single newline (line feed).
- You can arrange to have expressions on several lines by using Column. »
- Print sends its output to the channel $Output.
- Print uses the format type of $Output as its default format type.
New in 1 | Last modified in 6