- The following options can be given:
TrackedSymbols Automatic symbols whose changes trigger an update UpdateInterval Infinity time interval at which to do updates
- When Refresh[expr, opts] is evaluated inside a Dynamic, it gives the current value of expr, then specifies criteria for when the Dynamic should be updated.
- When one Refresh appears inside another, the innermost Refresh takes precedence.
- Refresh[expr] resets automatic updating even if it appears inside Refresh[..., None].
- The setting UpdateInterval->t specifies that updating should be done at least every t seconds.
- Refresh has attribute HoldFirst.
New in 6