creates a new cell in the current notebook with the specified style, and prints expr into it.
uses the default style for the current notebook.
- creates a new cell immediately after the cell that is currently being evaluated.
- can be used to specify options for the cell that is created.
- is a special case of NotebookWrite.
- With a text-based front end, does the same thing as Print.
- Cells generated by by default have GeneratedCell->True and CellAutoOverwrite->True.
- generates a whole cell with the specified style; Print[Style[expr, "style"]] generates a cell with the default style but containing a StyleBox object.
New in 3 | Last modified in 5