prints as a version of expr.
- TeXForm produces AMS-La-compatible output.
- TeXForm acts as a "wrapper", which affects printing, but not evaluation.
- TeXForm translates standard mathematical functions and operations.
- TeXForm[expr] is equivalent to TeXForm[TraditionalForm[expr]]. TeXForm[StandardForm[expr]] can be used to get StandardForm output. »
- Symbols with names like and that correspond to symbols are translated into their corresponding symbols. »
- Following standard mathematical conventions, single-character symbol names are given in italic font, while multiple character names are given in roman font.
- Mathematica special characters are translated whenever possible to their equivalents.
New in 1 | Last modified in 5.1