represents a telegraph process with rate .
- TelegraphProcess is a continuous-time and discrete-state random process.
- TelegraphProcess at time t takes the value if the number of events in the interval to t is even and otherwise.
- The number of events in the interval to t follows PoissonDistribution[ t].
- The times between events are independent and follow ExponentialDistribution.
- TelegraphProcess allows to be any positive real number.
- TelegraphProcess can be used with such functions as Mean, PDF, Probability, and RandomFunction.
New in 9