represents a Wiener process with a drift and volatility .
represents a standard Wiener process with drift 0 and volatility 1.
- WienerProcess is also known as Brownian motion, a continuous-time random walk, or integrated white Gaussian noise.
- WienerProcess is a continuous-time and continuous-state random process.
- The state at time t follows NormalDistribution[ t, ].
- The parameter can be any real number and the parameter can be any positive real number.
- WienerProcess can be used with such functions as Mean, PDF, Probability, and RandomFunction.
New in 9