receive information on several HTTP upload files
- This provides a useful utility function for uploading files from the client to the server using multipart/form-data submissions.
- The contents of files are saved in new files on the server.
- Files on the server will eventually be cleared in a way similar to the clearing of image and other temporary files.
- The result of MSPGetUploadFileList is a list of lists of rules that show filenames on the server, original filenames on the client, and content types.
"FileName" the name of the file on the server "OriginalFileName" the original name of the file before upload "ContentType" the content type of the file
- The following exception can be thrown by MSPGetUploadFile.
MSPException["FileUploadError"] if an error is encountered while retrieving the upload file
There is a maximum size for a file that can be uploaded by MSPGetUploadFileList; by default this is 4MB. This is set by the configuration parameter FileUploadSizeLimit.