represents a function loaded using CUDAFunctionLoad.
Details and Options
- The CUDALink application must be loaded using Needs["CUDALink`"].
- CUDAFunction is returned by CUDAFunctionLoad.
- A CUDAFunction object can be used the same way as a pure function.
- The function represented by CUDAFunction runs in the same process as the Wolfram Language kernel.
- The function represented by CUDAFunction is unloaded when the Wolfram Language kernel exits.
- CUDAFunctionInformation returns information about the CUDAFunction.
- On launch, if the number of threads is not specified (as an extra argument to the CUDAFunction), then the dimension of the element with largest rank and dimension is chosen. For images, the rank is set to 2.
- On launch, if the number of threads is not a multiple of the block dimension, then it is incremented to be a multiple of the block dimension.
Wolfram Research (2010), CUDAFunction, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/CUDALink/ref/CUDAFunction.html.
Wolfram Language. 2010. "CUDAFunction." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/CUDALink/ref/CUDAFunction.html.
Wolfram Language. (2010). CUDAFunction. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/CUDALink/ref/CUDAFunction.html