transposes input matrix mat.
transposes input CUDAMemory mem.
Details and Options
- The CUDALink application must be loaded using Needs["CUDALink`"].
- CUDATranspose works on matrices.
- CUDATranspose works with binary or grayscale images.
- CUDATranspose works with CUDAMemory, but cannot work on fixed vector struct types like "Float", "Integer32", ….
- CUDATranspose does not work on symbolic input.
- CUDATranspose is equivalent to Transpose.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
First, load the CUDALink application:
This transposes an input matrix:
If input is CUDAMemory, then memory is returned as output:
The transposes the input CUDAMemory:
Memory is retrieved using CUDAMemoryGet:
Wolfram Research (2010), CUDATranspose, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/CUDALink/ref/CUDATranspose.html.
Wolfram Language. 2010. "CUDATranspose." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/CUDALink/ref/CUDATranspose.html.
Wolfram Language. (2010). CUDATranspose. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/CUDALink/ref/CUDATranspose.html