MImage_convertType (C Function)
is a library callback function that converts type and interleaving of an MImage.
- Used in C/C++ code in a library function called from the Wolfram Language.
- Returns an MImage of data type type.
- Data type type can be one of the MImage_Type_Bit, MImage_Type_Byte, MImage_Type_Bit16, MImage_Type_Real32, or MImage_Type_Real.
- Interleaved or planar MImage will be returned based on the setting of interleaving.
- Null will be returned if any of the specified arguments are invalid, or if there is not sufficient memory.