MSparseArray_fromMTensor (C Function)
is a library callback function that converts from the ordinary t to an MSparseArray and puts the result in *r.
- Used in C/C++ code in a library function called from the Wolfram Language.
- A nonzero error code value will be returned if there is not sufficient memory or the inputs are inconsistent.
- The destination *r should either be null (0) or an MSparseArray object.
- A new MSparseArray is created. If *r is not null then the memory will be freed before creating the new result.
- The implicit value imp should either be null (0) or a rank-0 having type consistent with the type of vals. If imp is null the implicit value is taken to be 0.