MSparseArray_getExplicitPositions (C Function)
is a library callback that puts an MTensor containing the explicitly specified positions from s into .
- Used in C/C++ code in a library function called from the Wolfram Language.
- A nonzero error code value will be returned if there is not sufficient memory.
- The destination should either be null (0) or an MTensor allocated with MTensor_new.
- If is null, then a new MTensor is created.
- If is an allocated MTensor, then the data in will be modified.
- The result will be an empty MTensor or an MTensor of rank 2 with integer type. The first dimension is the number of explicit positions; the second dimension is equal to the the rank of s.