As of Version 9.0, unit functionality is built into the Wolfram Language »
is a British volume unit.
Details and Options
- To use UKGallon, you first need to load the Units Package using Needs["Units`"].
- UKGallon is also called the imperial gallon.
- UKGallon is equivalent to approximately 0.00454609 Meter3 (SI units).
- UKGallon is equivalent to approximately 4.54609 Liter.
- Convert[n UKGallon,newunits] converts n UKGallon to a form involving units newunits.
- UKGallon is typically abbreviated as impgal.