retrieves the lifetime distribution for mmodel.
gives a list of translation rules for components.
- The reliability for a system is the probability that it functions correctly at time t. The reliability for a whole system depends on the reliability of its components. WSMModelReliability automatically computes the distribution for the system reliability from its component reliability distributions.
- The output from WSMModelReliability can be used with functions such as:
Mean mean time to failure of system SurvivalFunction probability of system functioning at time t HazardFunction failure rate at time t, given that the system is working RandomVariate simulate system lifetimes
- The reliability information for models can be edited in SystemModeler Model Center.
- "mmodel" refers to the fully qualified Modelica name. The shortest unique model name mmodel can be used where WSMNames["*.mmodel"] gives a unique match.
- WSMModelReliability["mmodel"] may return the system reliability using ReliabilityDistribution or FailureDistribution.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (4)
Retrieve the lifetime distribution for a model, in this case a ReliabilityDistribution:
Retrieve the original component names referenced in the ReliabilityDistribution:
BirnbaumImportance shows that the EMF component is the most important for reliability: