WSMSaveModel is being phased out in favor of the Export format "MO", which was introduced experimentally in Version 11.3.
saves a model previously associated with a location.
saves the model mmodel in files in location.
- The mmodel refers to the fully qualified Modelica names.
- The mmodel can be given as a string or as DotName.
- The shortest unique model name mmodel can be used where WSMNames["*.mmodel"] gives a unique match.
- The first time a new model is saved, a location has to be given with WSMSaveModel["location","mmodel"].
- If location is a path to a file mmodel.mo, the model is saved in that single file.
- If location is a path to a directory, the package "mmodel" is saved in a hierarchical directory structure.
- Subsequent calls to WSMSaveModel automatically determine the file where the model is saved.
- WSMSaveModel saves all contents of mmodel, including models contained in it.
- WSMSaveModel returns WSMModelData["mmodel"] if it succeeds, and $Failed if it fails.