creates an object derived from net that represents a neural net with additional stored state information that is updated when the net is applied to data.
creates an object in which additional stored state information is initialized using seed.
- NetStateObject[…][data] updates stored state information in the NetStateObject.
- State information is associated with the state ports of recurrent net layers such as LongShortTermMemoryLayer.
- NetStateObject will not store the state of layers whose state ports are initialized from other layers in a NetGraph.
- When a seed is not provided, initial values for recurrent states will consist of arrays of zeros.
- The current value of the stored states is given by NetExtract[NetStateObject[…],"States"].