WSDeinitialize (C Function)
void WSDeinitialize(WSENV env)
destructs the WSTP environment object.
- The WSTP environment object stores the global state of WSTP during the execution of a program.
- WSDeinitialize() must be called before the program exits.
- WSClose() must be called for all open links before calling WSDeinitialize().
- An appropriate call to WSDeinitialize() is generated automatically when an external program is created from WSTP templates.
- WSDeinitialize() is declared in the WSTP header file wstp.h.
Basic Examples (1)
int main(int argc, char **argv)
ep = WSInitialize((WSEnvironmentParameter)0);
Introduced in 1996