- Embedding environment based on Java without web communication libraries.
Compatible with all common versions of Java (1.6 and above).
- A type specification of the form name->"type" in an APIFunction creates a Java method with the following argument types:
"Integer" int "Number" double "Boolean" Boolean "String" string "Date", "DateTime", "Time" date "Image" buffered image other string
- This mapping can be overridden by settings for ExternalTypeSignature.
- If no return type is specified with ExternalTypeSignature, a method returning a byte array is generated.
- ExternalTypeSignature can specify any Java type; results from the Wolfram Engine will be converted whenever possible to the specified type.
Introduced in 2014