This information is part of the Modelica Standard Library maintained by the Modelica Association.
- Martin Otter
- email: Martin.Otter@dlr.de
- Bernhard Thiele
- email: Bernhard.Thiele@dlr.de
- German Aerospace Center (DLR)
Robotics and Mechatronics Center
Institute of System Dynamics and Control
- The design of the library has been performed in close cooperation and discussion
with Hilding Elmqvist from Dassault Systèmes Lund.
- Sven Erik Mattsson from Dassault Systèmes Lund developed the first
Dymola prototype supporting the synchronous features of Modelica 3.3.
Without this prototype, it would not have been possible to develop the
Modelica_Synchronous library (the basis of this library).